- Corporate members
- Green Ambassadors
- News / Activities
- Activity 1 Congresses
- Activity 2 Regional networking
- Activity 3 Certification systems
- Activity 4 Media/press
- Activity 5 Policy and planning
- Activity 6 Biodiversity
- Activity 7 Rain water management
- Activity 8 photovoltaic
- Activity 9 Living Walls
- Activity 10 food from Roofs
- Activity 11 Virtual summit
- Activity 12 Membership relation
- Activity 13 QM, international certification
- Photos & Images
Last Update: 4th May 2013
Welcome and News
News May 2013
- Adivet – France is now also member in the EFB.
- The Congress in Nantes will be open now for reservation; see brochure and homepage
- Exiting event in Germany: "Urban roof farming", theme in the Solar center Wietow on Friday May 10th, more:
-New Green roofs in Mexico City, watch:
-We welcome all participants to the IGRA congress in Hamburg!
-Now is the time to support our colleauges in China: Nanjing is hosting the Congress of IRLA.
- Take attention the run on the WGIN Congress in 2015 is now open. National groups can apply for that year - decision shall be done during the annual Board member meeting in Nantes!
News WGIN April/March 2013:
-We welcome our new corporate member, vitaroofs, more
- China- IRLA Congress 2013: Now Date is shifted
Nanjing city council think this is the best timing for the conference during Sept 19th -- 22nd.
This means: no conflict with our GRHC-Conference in
San Francisco October 23 - 26th, 2013. Early Bird Registration will open in April, stay tuned! http://www.greenroofs.org/
- The virtual summit is runnig, visit: virtual.greenroofs.com. For WGIN Members of WGIN organization it is the reduced summit fee of: $39. The World Green Infrastructure Network (WGIN) and Greenroof.com, is presenting: The Greenroofs & Walls of the World™ Virtual Summit 2013 - Connecting the Planet + Living Architecture: People, Projects & Design on February 12 through March 13 on the World Wide Web – a full 30 days of virtual fun!
- Green roof researcher have the opportunity to attend the Green Roof Research Conference 2013 in Sheffield / United Kingdom (18-19 March), WGIN Member Nigel Dunnet and Jeff Sorril frot the Green roof Centre in Sheffield are organizing this. For just £45.00 for two days, including lunches and refreshments; more www.green-roof-systems.co.uk
-The 3rd International Green Roof Congress 2013 in Hamburg / Germany (13-15 May): This event will bring together a multidisciplinary network of architects, landscape architects, town planners, green roof engineers and scientists to discuss the future of urban roofs. Hamburg is hosting at the same time International Garden Show (IGS) and the International Building Exhibition (IBA), reserve an extra day to see all this more: www.greenroofworld.com May 13th – 15th IGRA Congress in Hamburg, Empire Riverside Hotel Hamburg;
The registration of contribution is open: The call for paper is terminated to March 18!
Additional Information about
WCIC - Congress in Nantes:
Conference languages English and French
Simultaneous translation: YES
Price for Registration: will be announced on the Webpage: on March 26th
A reduction for WGIN – Members/Member organization: will be announced soon also on the webpage.
Registration opens: April.
More individual question address to Lacaille Marc:
January 2013 – New year new Challenges in green infrastructures:
Read the Hangzhou declaration, by 1.600 participants during the China conference.
-Some impression from the Green roof Conference in Bangalore:
-The pre booking of the virtual summit is now open; more:
- All types of registration are open now!
- Watch the you tube opener to the virtual summit.
- more information about selected green roof projects around the world, see: thanks to greenroof.com:
- Make your schedule for WGIN Conference in Nantes in September. more
Now it is time to sent in the abstracts to Adivet.
WGIN News – December 2012
New name of the Korean organization: KOGRIA.;more
A short annual report WGIN Year 2012, download
Happy New Year!
Short report: Green cruises
Green roof technology on sea cruiser, (Courtesy to Jörg Breuning and Peter Phillippi.)