- Corporate members
- Green Ambassadors
- News / Activities
- Activity 1 Congresses
- Activity 2 Regional networking
- Activity 3 Certification systems
- Activity 4 Media/press
- Activity 5 Policy and planning
- Activity 6 Biodiversity
- Activity 7 Rain water management
- Activity 8 photovoltaic
- Activity 9 Living Walls
- Activity 10 food from Roofs
- Activity 11 Virtual summit
- Activity 12 Membership relation
- Activity 13 QM, international certification
- Photos & Images
OBJECTIVES for WGIN:
1. To be a globally-important motivator of the use of green infrastructure in cities.
2. To expand opportunities for member organizations to learn about green roof infrastructure science, technology, practice, economics and environmental and social benefits.
3. To promote education in green infrastructure benefits particularly at university levels and trade school levels, to provide skills for the green roof industry that can be expected to develop more widely.
4. To promote green infrastructure research and extension in soundly-based green infrastructure development.
5. To provide sound networking and conference study opportunities for member organizations.
6. To publicize the global environmental and cost-saving advantages of green infrastructure, especially those related to reducing climate change problems.